Sunday, November 05, 2006

English 9A

English 9A
Syllabus
November 6-10, 2006
Trimester I-Second Six Weeks
Week Six


Monday, November 6, 2006

• Review and discuss final exam.
• Review vocabulary words lessons 6-9 for test on Wednesday.
• Discuss any make-up work.
• Continue with The Odyssey.
• Go over grammar not covered.

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

• In lab today working on reflection.
• In class, continue with The Odyssey and grammar.
• Review for vocabulary test on Wednesday.

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

• Test over vocabulary words and roots lessons 6-9.
• Correct paragraphs for usage, grammar, and punctuation errors.
• Complete grammar review.
• Study for exam if have time.

Thursday, November 9, 2006

• Period 1 English 9A exam.

Friday, November 10, 2006

• Period 2 English 9A exam.

Reminders:

• Be sure to hand in study guides for credit.
• Make sure all red dot books tests are made up.
• Make sure all business letters are turned in.
• Do not throw any vocabulary lessons away. You will use these for English 9B.
• Make sure you have your notebook with you on the first day of English 9B.

Good luck next trimester. I will not see any of you because I do not teach any English 9B classes. I enjoyed having all of you in class. If you need anything, just let me know.

Mrs. G.

No comments: