Speech Syllabus
December 19-21, 2005
Monday, December 19, 2005
• We will finish demonstration speeches today.
• You need to make sure all of your evaluation sheets are completed.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
• Today, you will work on your study guide for the Speech Six Weeks test you will have when we return in January. You are to complete all of the information.
• You will receive information about the next speech that will be due when we return. This speech is the Oral Interpretation Speech that we will go over tomorrow.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
• Any make-up speeches will be completed today.
• I will hand back the evaluation sheets.
• I will go over the study guide and answer questions.
• We will have a review.
• I will go over the Oral Interpretation Speech handouts.
Have a very Happy and Safe Christmas Break. Please take care of yourself. See you in 2006.
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment